- Responsibility for handling and coordinating projects for the construction of biogas plants
- Handling of all parts of the project from the initial concept design to on-site construction and commissioning of the finished plant
- Intensive support to the customer during the project
- Preparation and adaptation of the basic engineering and detail engineering, as well as preparation of the floor plans
- Responsibility for developing the concept and preparing project-specific parts lists, component lists, lists of consumables etc.
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master from a technical college or university) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, process engineering or environmental engineering
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and MS-Office
- Good written and spoken language skills in German, English and Italian
- Links to agriculture an advantage
Please contact Mr Jean Schummer or Ms Micky Kirchen for further information about this vacancy.
If you are interested
then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents - cover letter including information on availability as well as salary expectations, current resume / CV, diploma, certificates - to:
quoting the job ref. no.:
or apply online via the Application-Form in the section below.